CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
The nicest guys! I've took my car due to a flat tire and was very pleased with promptness and very reasonable with pricing. Recently I took it in due to low pressure in one of my tires and they checked all of my tires and filled them up with air. Great customer service! I always refer people to McClures now! Thanks guys!
Honest and Reliable
Haven't ever purchased tires before and really dreaded doing so. Told Matt, at McClure's, I needed help. He gave me 2 quotes, high and low end. I, then, did a lot of research locally, shopped Costco, also tried purchasing thru Amazon, and having someplace local install tires. McClure's was the best quote. I called Matt back on Friday, set appointment for 9am Monday. My son met me at McClure's at 9am. Matt said about an hour, son & I went out for breakfast, Matt called at 10:07, car was ready for pick up. Cost was below what was quoted. McClure's made what I expected to be a nightmare experience a very comfortable experience. They will be my go to garage for all car needs. Nice feeling to know I've found trustworthy people.